CA Final Subjects: Course Details
In total there are 8 subjects to be studied in CA Final course curriculum, of ICAI which is also the last level of the CA Course.
By clearing this level / hurdle a student can become a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and can hence on pursue his / her dream career.
Each paper 3 hours-100 Marks
CA: Final: Group I
- Paper 1: Financial Reporting [100 marks]
- Paper 2: Strategic Financial Management [100 marks]
- Paper 3: Advanced Auditing [100 marks]
- Paper 4: Corporate Laws and Secretarial Practice [100 marks]
CA: Final Group II
- Paper 5: Advanced Management Accounting [100 marks]
- Paper 6: Information System Control and Audit [100 marks]
- Paper 7: Direct Taxes [100 marks]
- Paper 8: Indirect Taxes [100 marks]
Eligibility for passing CA FINAL Exam
1. A CA Final Student can give their CA Final Exam in the Last 6 months of their Article ship
2. Students have to secure a minimum 40% marks in each subject AND a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the subjects of the Group / Groups put together
3. The students can appear for both the groups together or can appear for any one group at a time.
4. CA Final Exams are conducted twice in May & November every year.
Preparation Methods for CA Final Subjects.
CA Final Student is required to study on his own to clear the CA Exam, and CA Students generally take Coaching through different available modes.
Considering that only very few students clear the CA Final Exam conducted by ICAI it is advised that all students do a lot of reference work relating to updates and changes relating to the subjects they have to study.
Importance of appearing for MOCK TESTS cannot be sidelined over here. It inculcates the habit of regularity in studies, builds temperament for these particular types of important exams, builds the confidence level, helps in time Management, so enrolling for the same will help the student to have the extra edge over others to clear the exams successfully.
CA Final Registration Form
After Clearing the CA IPCC Exam, the student can enroll him/her for the CA Final Course with the ICAI.
By depositing the requisite fees for the purpose of registration to the CA Final Level and upon submitting the required documents a student is enrolled to the CA Final Level, upon registration the student is handed over the material for self study.
Nowadays the CA Registration Form can be filled and submitted online and the traditional mode of manual submission is also there.
The Student after clearing the CA IPCC Group-I or the CA IPCC Course in total has to undergo a practical training, known as Articleship.
After successful completion of the minimum period of Articleship, the student can then appear for the CA Final Exam which is held twice in a year.
The Exam Form of CA Final can also be filled & submitted online or through the manual filling and submission process
The Countdown begins once the CA Final Registration Form is filled. CA Students have to toil night and day to clear the exams, in this situation importance of appearing for MOCK TESTS cannot be sidelined. It builds temperament, builds confidence level, helps in time Management, so enrolling for the same will help the student to have the extra edge over others to clear the exams successfully.